- ACTRA Apprentice
- Height : 5'5” | Weight : 115 - 125 lbs
- Apparent age : 18 - 26 years old
- Eyes : Brown | Hair : Brown
- Spoken languages : English, French (with slight accent), Italian (basic)
Aly Slominski, a born and bred Montrealer, is a Concordia University graduate where she completed her BFA in Theater. Since then, she has continued to further her training in acting at Suzanna LeNir’s on Camera Acting Workshop. She is vocally trained in musical theatre having studied at Broadway Academy and, currently, with the Montreal Academy of Music.
Aly’s most recent theatre role includes playing Celia Copplestone in T.S. Elliot’s The Cocktail Party. She has also appeared in productions such as Arabian Nights and Chicago. She has played roles in several student films and is working towards expanding her film credits.
Aside from acting, Aly enjoys playwriting. Her most notable work, At the Hands of Our Neighbours won the Revolution They Wrote playwriting competition in 2015, where the play was performed as part of the Short Works Feminist Theatre Festival. She also co-wrote and acted in an interactive play called How Does That Make You Feel? as part of Concordia University’s The Playground theatre event.
- 2017 - Almost Maine, Glory (Principal), Directed by Vanessa Lynn Rancourt / The House of Actors
- 2017 - Reasons to be Pretty, Stephanie (Principal), Directed by Vanessa Lynn Rancourt / The House of Actors
- 2016 - The Cocktail Party Celia Copplestone NDG Theater Ryan Madden
- 2016 - Father, Forgive Me... Father Francis Concordia University Matte Downey
- 2016 - How Does That Make You Feel? Dr. Sherman Concordia University Spiro Xiradakis
- 2016 - Chicago Roxy/Chorus Broadway Academy Martina Oslejskova
- 2016 - Arabian Nights Shaharazad/Chorus Marianopolis College Andrew Wilmer
- 2016 - The Witches of Eastwick Alexandra Broadway Academy Martina Oslejskova
- 2016 - The Madwoman of Chaillot Josephine/Baroness Marianopolis College Andrew Wilmer
- 2017 - L.A. Intensive class, Bernard Hiller
- 2017 - The House of Actors, The professional actor training
- 2017 - The Acting Corps, Meisner technique, North Hollywood
- 2017 - The House of Actors, Industry Showcase
- 2016 - Suzanna Lenir, Acting on Camera
- 2016 - Concordia, Major in Theatre
Runnning, Athletics, Badminton, Bicycle, Ice Skating, Swimming, Dance (Ballet - moderate, Jazz - moderate, Hip hop - moderate), Singing (Soprano, Lyrical - advanced), Theatre (university), Improvisation (academic), On camera acting (advanced), Drivers license