- UDA Stagiaire
- Height: 6'1" | Weight : 170 - 180 lbs
- Apparent age : 24 - 30 years old
- Eyes : Brown / Green | Hair : Dark blond
- Spoken languages : French, English (with slight accent)
Ever since he was a kid, Gabriel Lemay has had a special affection for cinema, constantly reinventing the world that surrounds him like a cinematographic work. In 2009, Lemay started his musical career with the alternative rock formation, with experimental tendencies, Whale Street, while pursuing college studies in theater. The group, in which he was the drummer, gave him the opportunity to travel and live incredible experiences.
After a series of regional and national competitions winning, as well as the release of their album, Prémisse, the flame extinguished for the group Whale Street. It was a new start for Gabriel who decided to study Film Production at Concordia University, where he graduated in 2016. Following his studies, he worked at the realisation of a few short films and multidisciplinary projects in which he interpreted and signed the scenarios. His work gained significant visibility all over the country and carried him to the international scene at the Berlin Film Festival (Berlinale 2016).
Gabriel Lemay has now moved his focus towards acting. After spending so much time behind the camera, Gabriel knows how to bring out the truth in any character.
- 2018 - Deux sans trois, Joël Joazard, Joazard Productions
- 2018 - You Are What You Act, Albert Nerenberg, Bunbury Films
- 2016 - Ce qu’il reste, Jérémy Comte, Achromatic Media Inc. / Leona Films
- 2018 - Groupe Maurice
- 2018 - Intensive class, Bernard Hiller
- 2018 - Workshop, Palmer Davis
- 2017 - Masterclass, Bernard Hiller
- 2017 - L.A. Intensive Class, Bernard Hiller
- 2016 - Baccalauréat en Production Cinématographique, Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema, Université Concordia
- 2011 - Diplôme d’Études Collégiales (DEC), Arts et Lettres, Option Théâtre, Séminaire de Sherbrooke
- 2008 - 2010 - Troupe des Barbouillés
- 2006 - 2009 - Théâtre du Double Signe
- 2018 - Masterclass, Bernard Hiller
Running, Badminton, Baseball, Golf, Tennis, Bicycle, Skateboard, Rollerblade, Ice skating, Ski, Swimming, Sailing, Canoe & Kayak, Fishing, Climbing, Horseback riding, Fencing, Archery, Dance, Singing, Piano, Violin, Drum (expert), Firearms License, Driver's License