- ACTRA | UDA Stagiaire
- Height : 5'9” | Weight: 120 - 125 lbs
- Apparent age : 25 - 35 years old
- Eyes : Brown | Hair : Dark Brown
- Spoken languages : French, English, Spanish, Arabic
Born in 1985 on the south shore of Montreal, Hinde started her career at the young age of 5 years old. Her first appearances were for TV commercial such as Provigo, Zellers and many more.
Rabbaj's acting combined with her medical skills helped her land great parts in shows such as Bates motel (IMDB Justis Greene), Elysium (IMDB Simon Kinberg, district 9). Since then she has appeared in many shows such as 19-2, O, just for laugh, Nouvelle adresse, La femme nue and many more.
Since perfection doesn’t exist, Hinde is continually working on her craft. She has taken many workshops and classes at Carré theater and has also studied with Adam Kelly Morton at the professional theatre of Dawson college.
In addition to Hinde's many skills, she will be starting fight classes next fall to be ready for any action coming her way!
- 2015 - Médecin 1, La femme nue (short)
- 2012 - Uncredited nurse, Elysium,Simon Kinberg
- 2013 - ER nurse, Bates motel, Justis Greene
- 2012 - Infirmière, Le gentleman
- 2011 - 3600 secondes d'extases, Marilou Bachir-Legault
- 2011 - Infirmière, Destination Cauchemars,Pierre Lawrence
- 2011 - Actrice, Les Gags juste pour rire
- 2011 - Princesse, Trauma, Fabienne Larouche
- 2010 - Cliente, Prank Patrol, YTV
- 2009 - Les Invincibles
- 2009 - Infirmière, Les Boys, Richard Goudreau
- 2013 - Cliente, Caisses Desjardins
- 2011 - Gagnante, Loto Max
- 2018 - Bernard Hiller and April Webster intensive Masterclass, Los angeles
- 2018 - Bernard Hiller intensive Advanced Masterclass, Los angeles
- 2018 - Les Ateliers Danielle Fichaud, Analyse de texte
- 2017 - The House of Actors, The professional actor training
- Carre Theatre: Workshop / Emotions vs breath
- I.O Acting: Film / TV acting Fantasy & Sci-Fi, 6 weeks
- I.O Acting: Advanced Camera acting, 7 weeks
- I.O Acting: Intermediate acting, 6 weeks
Dancing (Popular - moderate), Weapons, Singing, Improv, Medical skills