- Height : 6'1” | Weight : 170 - 180 lbs
- Apparent age : 18 - 25 years old
- Eyes : Brown | Hair : Dark Blond
- Spoken languages : French, English (with accent)
Born in Quebec city, Bélanger found a passion for acting in high school by producing his own comedy videos on Youtube. He started training as an actor at the ETCQ, where he graduated in 2015. He increased his practice in Los Angeles through the study of Meisner at the Acting Corps and at the intensive class of Bernard Hiller. Back in Montréal, he continued his training with The House of Actors in 2017.
Simon has since been part of many short movies and is looking forward to showcase his versatile skills in his upcoming projects.
- 2015 - Bonjour Ji (short movie), Third Role, Dir. Satinder Kassoana
- 2015 - Hold me now (short movie), Principal, Dir. James Dymond
- 2015 - Big Mistake (short movie), Principal, Dir. Juliana Miyake
- 2015 - La chute de la maison Usher (short movie), Supporting role, Dir. Martin Matte
- 2017 - Bernard Hiller Intensive workshop
- 2016 - 2017 - The House of Actors (Montreal)
- 2015 - The Acting Corps (L.A), Boot Camp (Meisner technique)
- 2014 - ECTQ (École de Cinéma et Télévision de Québec)
Running, Athletics, Gymnastic, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Bicycle, Longboard, Skateboard, Rollerblades, Ski, Snowboard, Swimming, Wakeboard, Rock climbing, Horseback riding